Sunday, 23 November 2014

Caught in the Midi

I feel like I've been living in my black skinny jeans now the cold has set in. You can't go wrong with jeans and a smart coat for a quick winter outfit! That being said, this weekend I fancied wearing something a bit more dressy.





Dress: Topshop // Jacket: River Island // Hat & Necklace: Primark // Boots: Topshop (similar)

I picked up this ethereal shirt dress in a Topshop sale a couple of years ago. I haven't had a chance to wear it much since! So I wanted to try it for a cold and casual look. I'm a big fan of midi pieces as they're perfect all year round and I especially like the vintage feel of this one. I teamed it with the leather jacket and ankle boots for a punkier feel, all topped off with my trusty fedora. I also added the statement necklace for a bit of sparkle.

Just a short and simple post today; however, I have been a bit naughty lately and bought a few new pieces that I can't wait to show off in my next posts! I just hope the weather's a bit dryer soon so I can take some better photos!

Until next time :)

10 comments :

  1. We love this outfit. You look so cute and funky. Very cool.
    http://sistasfromcali.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love your outfit <3 The dress is amazing and everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! looks amazing on you <3
    xoxo
    Sumbal
    thestylefusion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete