Saturday, 29 November 2014

Browns and Brogues






 
Coat: Vintage // T-Shirt: Zara // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Brogues: Topshop (similar) // Bag: Vintage

I've been making the most of this faux fur coat lately. It's so beautiful, I feel compelled to wear it! It's nice and toasty in this chilly weather too. I decided to team the coat with some coppery accessories for a vintage autumnal look. These brogues were bought a while ago from Topshop, so it's nice to see that brogues are back again this season. They go so well with so many outfits!

As I was having a relaxed Saturday, I popped on this cute Parisienne t-shirt to go underneath the faux fur. I'm really liking Zara's basics at the moment; they're great wardrobe staples as they can just be thrown on and still look chic! It's nice to be able to dress them up or down for maximum wearability.

Another simple outfit for another lovely and relaxed day! Autumn/winter is the best. Hope you're enjoying your weekends everyone!

4 comments :

  1. So lovely! Your bag is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that faux fur coat! Oh and your blog is gorgeous, just followed!

    ReplyDelete