Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Sugar Coat

Hasn't it been chilly this week!? Winter is now fast approaching, and I thought it was time to get my hands on a new casual coat. I love winter dressing, so wanted a coat that could go with most outfits.




 



Coat: Primark // Shirt: Primark // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop (similar) // Bag: H&M

This absolute beauty of a boyfriend coat is from Primark. It was a steal at £25 and just what I wanted! I was a bit slow to get a winter coat last year, so I was not going to miss out this season! It comes up a little big so if you're planning on buying one down sizing is key, but it's brilliant quality and very comfy and warm. It will see me through winter for sure! This style of coat is so versatile and wearable for everyone. It's a definite staple!

I went for a simple ensemble, keeping it chic with my trusty black Joni jeans and a classic white shirt - you can't go wrong with a white shirt!

I thought I'd try this pastel blue satchel as I do like to add flashes of colour where I can! Not only that, but a satchel is a great, classically cool accessory; the pockets and buckles add a little vintage twist.

This is the first proper coat I've purchased this season and I definitely plan to get a couple more for my collection!

What style of coat will you be wearing this winter?

8 comments :

  1. Ah that's very sweet, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this coat is from Primark! Looking at it I thought it was going to be from Zara or somewhere and expensive. Going to have to get myself down to Primark to have a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a gem isn't it! I am a bit obsessed with Primark. Some of their pieces are amazing value. Find myself in there far too often! x

    ReplyDelete