Friday, 31 October 2014

Lazy Day

I've had the week off work this week and normally, I'd try and fit in a jam-packed mini break of some sort. This week however, I decided a bit of a chill out was in order (although I have had a few nice days out too!).




 


Shirt: H&M (similar) // Coat: Topshop @ eBay // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Converse

So, for a day of local wandering, I chose something comfy but in keeping with autumn. A camel coat is so simply chic and this one is great for a lazy day because of the over-sized style (I've worn and talked about this coat before here).

I teamed it with this stripy, pajama-esque shirt to carry on the comfy/casual theme. Cotton shirts are a great item for any wardrobe as they're so effortless - a perfect choice for a lazy day! Converse, being the ultimate effortlessly cool choice of footwear, also rounded the outfit off.

As this truly was a lazy day, my make-up was kinda lazy too! I always think a bit of mascara and a coloured lip is an easy way to create a bit of a pop.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my relaxing week and hopefully I'll be feeling a bit more refreshed for my return to work next week. Enjoy your weekends guys!

8 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! It looks very cozy!

    http://fashionbeautyloveblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sneakes and coat are really good
    www.petitemod.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. That caramel colour is so fun! I like pairing it with a burgundy, wine colour. It makes for a very warm outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The burgundy and caramel colours would definitely make for a lovely, warm outfit :)

    ReplyDelete