Monday, 1 September 2014

From Summer to Autumn

Ahh England. The sunshine looks as though it's on the steep decline and into Autumn we go! With that in mind, I have been thinking about what I can take from summer into the colder seasons.


 




Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop (similar) // Boots: Topshop (similar) // Coat: Topshop @ eBay // Bag: H&M (similar) // Fedora: Primark

After trying out my new hat at V Festival (and loving it!), I thought I'd try to jazz it up a bit with a smarter outfit. I like how hats can really round off an outfit - I can see myself pairing this pretty fedora with my winter wardrobe A LOT.

These jeans were bought all the way back in May and I went for a more summery style. This time though, I paired them with the camel coat and ankle boots for a more chic, autumnal look.

I talked about this coat in my very first post. It's one of my proudest eBay finds as it is lovely quality and was bought for a steal. Now it's getting a little colder, I'm excited to get to take it out the wardrobe once more! It's amazing what you can find on eBay - I have some tips for making the most of eBay on that very same post if you're unfamiliar with how it all works.

As someone who blogs about fashion and style, I think it's important to not only show current trends and pieces but to also to show how to mix and match and recycle. I'd like to think this is a pretty successful transitional outfit from the seasons so far and as a girl on a budget, it's always good to try to make pieces last.

That being said, with winter collections coming in I'm sure my shopaholic senses will be going crazy soon...

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments :

Post a Comment