Friday, 29 August 2014

V Festival: Day Three

The last day of V Festival *sigh*. I was sad to see the festival come to an end but after two nights of camping and another to follow, I was looking forward to going home for a good night's sleep! (Getting old, I know!)




Top: Warehouse // Shirt (worn as Kimono): H&M (similar) // Shorts: Topshop // Wellies: Tu @ Sainsbry's // Bum Bag: Primark // Necklace: H&M (similar) // Sunglasses: Portobello Market

This gorgeous top was bought in a Warehouse sale about a year ago for £15! I love the vintage style and quirky pattern - it went with the  high waisted shorts and bum bag well for a casual nineties vibe. Similar style tops could probably be picked up in other high street stores or in vintage retailers - Portobello market is a fave of mine for bargain finds.

This Primark bum bag was also a life saver in the crowds. Having your valuables safely attached to your waist is ideal! A good festival investment that I'll definitely use next year.

I've talked about the kimono and shorts in my other festival posts and as you can tell, they have served their purpose very well!

The last day was another busy day which started with a bit of Aloe Blacc followed by the angelic voiced Sam Smith.






He was incredible live and the crowd loved him. He has an array of catchy pop tunes that you just can't help but sing along to!




Next up was Rizzle Kicks. They were kind of mental but a lot of fun!




Then came Jason Derulo. His performance was incredible! I can't deny that I'm an R&B gal at heart so his style of music is right up my street! He teamed singing with Diversity style dance routines so the whole set was so entertaining.




 


Tinie Tempah followed, who got the crowd going CRAZY! He even brought out Ella Eyre for a duet which was a nice surprise!




The night was rounded off by The Killers. Their pop/rock vibe was the perfect way to end the festival. They were amazing live and their classic 'Mr Brightside' was a brilliant way to end the set - it's the ultimate crowd pleaser!

V Festival was an absolutely incredible weekend spent with close friends and listening to amazing live acts. I would recommend it to anyone and I feel very lucky to have experienced it this year!

No comments :

Post a Comment