Sunday, 10 August 2014

Holiday Post #2: Exploring Ephesus

Even though I was only in Turkey for a week, I wanted to try and see the local sights; I love to see as much as possible when I travel. Luckily, Ephesus, an ancient Greek city turned Roman in 129BC, was only half an hour away and is a top attraction.

It was pretty hot when I was there (35ÂșC at least most days) so I had to wear something comfy and cool.






Shorts: Topshop (similar) // Top: Primark // Shoes: Topshop // Sunglasses: Asos

These denim shorts have been a go-to summer item for a casual/practical summer day and the baggy vest from Primark works well with the shorts, keeping the look simple and cool.  These sliders are also very comfy, so were perfect for walking around all day. I love these retro style Asos sunglasses, I've wanted a pair for ages and these were a bargain at £12. I got 10% off as well, Asos do spoil us with their discount codes!

Ephesus was amazing to see. The structures are incredible and walking around gave a feel for what life was like all those thousands of years ago. I won't go into too much detail, but if you wanted to learn more you can click here.

I have a little more about the town I stayed in to follow, but for now I'll leave you with a bit of my Ephesus photography.









 



No comments :

Post a Comment