Monday, 4 August 2014

Holiday Post #1: Cut it out

Hello!

Sorry for the delay. As I said in my last post, I was off to Turkey and came back yesterday - it was lovely! I will be posting a bit more about my holiday in the next few days but today I thought I would share my favourite holiday item - my patterned cut out dress.





This dress caught my eye a couple of days before jetting off. The cut-out style is pretty and quirky and it allows you to bare a bit of flesh without it looking overdone. I decided to keep this simple; no jewellery or heavy accessories - I wanted the cut out detailing and monochrome pattern to be the feature (although my all inclusive wristband couldn't be removed!). This dress is perfect for hot weather as it's so floaty and light, but it could easily be worn for a night out. It was also a bargain at £12.99! I have a feeling this particular pattern is only available in store, but they have an equally pretty floral version online (link above).

These shoes, these shoes! My absolute fave shoes (of all time probably). As I've said previously, they're so comfy and look great with just about everything! I also don't have the skinniest of legs, but I like the way these give you a bit of height and seem to have a slimming effect!

As you can see from these balcony pictures, our hotel was kind of plonked in amongst pretty Turkish houses. It was a lovely setting, and the main part of town was lovely too.

More to follow soon!

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I love your style and your blog. I have nominated you for The Fashionista Award! You can follow this link for more details! http://ellokelsey.com/2014/08/07/the-fashionista-award/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! I will check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete