Sunday, 29 June 2014

The Slip Dress

Yesterday, after a stint of sun, the rain began to pour and the grey day called for a trip to the cinema. We saw Maleficent; it was good fun and Angelina Jolie is uh-mazinggg.

It wasn't too cold, but it was rainy, so my outfit needed to be a little more covered (although the sun did peek through in the afternoon!)




Image

Image
T-shirt: H&M // Dress: Forever 21 // Boots: Primark

I have a lot of love for Forever 21. They do lots of cute and quirky items and at such bargain prices - this slip dress was £10.50! It'll be great on holiday, but can be layered over a plain tee for colder days as I've done here. I've gone gingham again this week - it really is a fave print of mine.

These boots were bought a few months ago from Primark; the shoes that they're producing lately are amazing! These go with so much and are really comfy. I've missed wearing boots the last few weeks, it was nice to welcome them back for a day!

I'm not very good with hair normally, and I was having an especially bad hair day - it had to be shoved on top of my head. It was a lazy day so I let myself off!

This weekend has been lovely and chilled. The grey weather allowed a guilt free TV and film marathon. Next week however, I'll be off to Wireless Festival and I'm so excited. I need to figure out what to wear though...

No comments :

Post a Comment