Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Summer Shoes: Top Picks

I've recently booked a holiday to Turkey for the end of July. I'm very excited! With that and the stint of sun we've been having, I thought I'd write a little post about my latest accessory collection - the summer shoe.

Image
The closed toe sandals - left: Topshop // right: Primark

These shoes are perfectly girlie and are just a little bit smarter than the typical sandal. I love the pastel shades; they can help to lift and brighten a plain outfit. These Primark ones are just £12 too!

Image

The slider: Topshop

Sliders are simple and easy to wear for everyone. They're geeky and a little ugly which of course makes them ridiculously cool. Not only do they look great with simple summer outfits but they're also lovely and comfortable. These Topshop ones are reasonable at £26. They're the nicest ones I've seen around that aren't too expensive!

Image

The jelly shoe: Primark

Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the jelly shoe transports you right back to childhood. My love for them is built mainly on the basis that they're fun, and these were a steal at £6!

Image

The chunky sole: Newlook @ Asos

The chunky shoe has been around for a few years now and last from winter to summer. This summer, the chunky sandal is everywhere. Like sliders, they're a little ugly and very comfy - they can add a bit of grunge to summer attire. These ones are reduced to £19 in the sale!

So there you have it, my top summer shoes. I can fit them all in my suitcase right?!

2 comments :

  1. I am in love with the chunky shoe or sandal look. I get it’s been around a while but I hope it is hear to stay. Thanks for the update and I am sure you will figure out how to get all your lovely shoes in your suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too! Love a chunky heel :) thank you! x

    ReplyDelete