Sunday, 15 June 2014

Animal Print (With a Difference)

As I've said before, I absolutely love collared shirts. In my opinion, you can never have too many! The weather has been pretty hot this weekend, but today was a bit cooler; the perfect temperature to wear my newest shirt.




Image

Image

Image

Image
 Shirt: Monki @ Asos // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Primark // Necklace: Primark

This quirky shirt is from Monki. I love the twist on the animal print; swapping patterns for full sketches of snakes, greyhounds and horses. I saw it and HAD to have it. I just think it's so cool! And at £20 it's pretty reasonable. I've only recently discovered Monki, but searching through their website and their range on Asos has got me thinking it may be my new obsession! Their clothing is edgy and fun and looks to be pretty purse friendly!

I saw these shoes on a friend of mine and couldn't believe they were Primark! They're very similar to my Topshop shoes in my previous post, and although the Topshop shoes are reasonable at around £20, these ones are even better at £12! I think they're super cute and love the vintage style. The neutral colour also means they can be paired with lots of different outfits.

Again, I've opted for some Primark neck candy. This gorgeous gold number was £3 and again will go with loads. It adds a bit of glamour to a casual outfit.

I've gone for a smart/casual vibe with the styling today, but I'm excited to grunge this shirt up a bit with some chunky boots and layered jewellery for a night out. I'm also now in anticipation for pay day so I can see what other Monki gems I can get my hands on! (My shopaholic ways are terrible I know.)

I'll of course keep you posted!

4 comments :

  1. pretty outfit ! it's so different, but cool :)
    ---
    mariaosk,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you! I liked that it was a bit different :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pay day can never come soon enough - I'm with you there. You're rocking this top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I agree! And thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete