Sunday, 27 April 2014

Primark Neck Candy

I'm a huge fan of statement necklaces. I love the way that they can jazz up any outfit and fit perfectly with my favourite wardrobe staple - the collared shirt. I have a collection of around 20 chunky necklaces at the moment (which still doesn't seem enough!) and I have bought them from a number of high street stores. As much as I love pieces from Zara, Topshop and River Island, I'm particularly impressed with Primark's accessory ranges as they are so purse friendly.

As today's weather has been a bit rubbish, I decided to throw on a white shirt and show my favourite Primark necklaces from the last couple of months; I think most of these are still available in store.



I've layered two Primark necklaces here. I wore them on my graduation and got quite a few compliments throughout the day!




This pearl white, chandelier necklace is my favourite of them all. It's so pretty and will work with most outfits; it's a perfect accessory for the monochrome or pastel trend too.

Whether it's with a plain tee or a collared shirt, a bit of chunky jewellery never goes a miss and Primark definitely offers some good choices!

7 comments :