Sunday, 13 April 2014

Hoorah for H&M!

With Spring well and truly on the way, this week I picked up a few bits for that 'in-between' sort of weather. I have been ogling bright jackets for a few weeks now but needed to find one that was the perfect colour as well as the perfect price - hello H&M...





 Shirt: Primark // Jeans: Topshop // Bag & Necklace: H&M

This gorgeous bright pink, boyfriend jacket was £34.99. As well as being amazing quality and a great fit, it can be dressed up or down and worn with a variety of outfits underneath.

I've been a bit under the weather this weekend. So unfortunately haven't had a chance to take my new jacket on it's first outing; however, this didn't stop me from going through my wardrobe to decide how I'll wear it first. So, I'll just pretend for now that this was my '#ootd'!


This brown and white, snakeskin textured clutch was also bought recently from H&M. Picked up in the sale for around £7. Again, it's fabulous quality and big enough to fit any essentials. It also has a long strap to transform it from a clutch to a cute shoulder bag.

I bought a pretty, vintage style, floral dress from H&M online last week too (arrived this week). Ordering things from H&M online can really pay off as they offer quite a few online discount codes (you can find them via Google or sign up to H&M's mailing list to be notified of new ones). Not all pieces you find in store will be available online, but hm.com is well worth a visit nonetheless.





Denim shirt: Primark // Satchel: Vintage

This dress was originally £14.99 (a fair price to start with) but ended up to be just under £10 including P&P after discount. Perfect! The codes tend to vary slightly month to month, but have been life savers, not just when I want to shop for myself, but also when buying presents for friends and family. Every little helps!

No comments :

Post a Comment